Location:Brukenthal Palace, Cartography Cabinet
Duration: 7.09 – 2.10.2016
Curator: dr. Alexandru Nicolaescu
Online presentation editing: Dana Hrib
Partner: Moldova National Complex in Iași
The second exhibition presents the “Ștefan Procopiu” Museum of Science and Technology in Iași, opened to the public in 1955. The photo-documentary materials on display describe how the museum came into existence and the followed strategy in putting together the collections and in exhibition making. Also, the most important events the institution participated in during its activity and the most important donors are presented here.
The online presentation comprises selective information from the exhibition display.
CLICK TO OPEN A PICTURE: